Highlight Technologies is a contract holder on IT Schedule 70, the largest and most widely used acquisition vehicle in the federal government.
GSA Business Type:
- 8(a) contract award
- Small Business
- Disadvantaged Business
- Woman Owned Business
- Women Owned (WOSB)
- Women Owned (EDWOSB)
Period of Performance: October 29, 2010 – October 28, 2020
Scope of Work: Special Item Number 132-51, IT Professional Services, including:
- IT Facility Operation and Maintenance
- IT Systems Development Services
- IT Systems Analysis Services
- Automated Information Systems Design and Integration Services
- Programming Services
- IT Data Conversion Services
- Computer Aided Design/Computer Aided Manufacturing (CAD/CAM) Services
- IT Network Management Services
- Creation/Retrieval of IT Related Automated News Services, Data Services, or Other Information Services
- Other Information Technology Services, Not Elsewhere Classified
Scope of Work: Special Item Number 132-56, Health IT Services, including:
- Innovative Health IT Solutions
- Health Informatics
- Connected Health
- Health Information Exchanges
- Health Analytics
- Electronic Health Records
- Emerging Health IT Research
- Personal Health Information Management
- Other Health IT Services
How to Order from our GSA IT 70 Schedule
Detailed instructions are provided by GSA in How to Order from IT Schedule 70.
A high level description is below:
1. Identify and quantify your requirements.
2. Review your requirements with your Highlight Technologies contact.
3. Establish Performance Work Statement (PWS) and funding.
4. Here is Highlight Technologies’ GSA IT 70 Pricelist
5. Please note Highlight’s Socio-Economic Categories, above, which GSA may use for a Set-Aside.
6. Send your order with the agreed-upon SOW using your agency’s approved GSA purchase order.
7. Highlight submits our proposal, the contract is awarded, and work begins.